1 lb of Nature's PRIME™ yields ~5 lb of Improved Nature plant-based meat when boiled
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Slices.
- Keep on low boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Slices until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Slices can be spiced, marinated and/or added to your favorite sauce.
When hydrated, Slices are about 1 ½ inches long, flat and wide. Great shape for stir fries as the flatter piece will hold sauces well. Perfect for wraps, burritos, stir-fry dishes, Asian-inspired bowls, Baja bowls, Lemon pepper and parmesan bowls, Ceviche, tossed in Alfredo and Pesto sauces as a delicious main or side dish.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 0% Cholesterol
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- MSG Free
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Rich in Soy Protein
- Low Sodium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- High in Fiber
Available in an 8 oz net weight, resealable stand-up pouch and a bulk 20 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Shelf life - 2 years. Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.