1 lb of Nature's PRIME™ yields ~5 lb of Improved Nature plant-based meat when boiled
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Poppers.
- Keep on low boil for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Poppers until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Poppers can be spiced, marinated, breaded and/or added to your favorite sauce.
When hydrated, Poppers are about the size of popcorn shrimp or popcorn chicken. Perfect for Chile Colorado, Chile Verde, Tikka Masala, chunky chicken noodle soup, chicken Alfredo and many Asian stir fry dishes.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 0% Cholesterol
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- MSG Free
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Rich in Soy Protein
- Low Sodium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- High in Fiber
Available in an 8 oz net weight, resealable stand-up pouch and a bulk 16 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Shelf life - 2 years. Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.