An 8 oz bag of Nature's PRIME® makes about 2.5 lb (8 servings) of Improved Nature plant-based protein when boiled.
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Tenders.
- Keep on low boil for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Tenders until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Tenders can be spiced, marinated, breaded and/or added to your favorite sauce.
Good Source of Fiber, Calcium, Iron and Potassium
High Protein | All-Natural | Low Fat | Low Sodium
Non-Dairy | No Cholesterol | Gluten Free
No MSG | Egg Free | No Preservatives
Keto-friendly | Low GI (Glycemic Index)
Available in an 8 oz net weight, resealable stand-up pouch and a bulk 13 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Our Nature's PRIME concentrated products are preservative free and shelf-stable for up to four years from production date (keep in a dry, closed package). Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.
After boiling, Nature’s PRIME needs to be either refrigerated or frozen as you would with real chicken. Click here for the US Food & Drug Administration refrigerator and freezer storage chart.
Our products are made with all-natural, non-GMO, unbleached, minimally processed soy protein concentrate. Product appearance may vary due to variations inherent in natural ingredients.