1 lb of Nature's PRIME™ yields ~5 lb of Improved Nature plant-based meat when boiled
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Filets.
- Keep on low boil for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Filets until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Filets can be spiced, marinated, breaded and/or added to your favorite sauce.
When hydrated, Filets are similar in size to a small fish filet. Delicious protein alternative for chicken, pork or filet of fish Piccata, sautéed, topped with favorite sauce, herb seasoned and served over stir fried rice and seasoned pasta. Try some of our favorite recipes: Nature's Filets Parmesan Style, Pasta Puttanesca and Nature's Filets Suiza Style.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 0% Cholesterol
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- MSG Free
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Rich in Soy Protein
- Low Sodium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- High in Fiber
Available in an 8 oz net weight, resealable stand-up pouch and a bulk 13 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Shelf life - 2 years. Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.