1 lb of Nature's PRIME™ yields ~5 lb of Improved Nature plant-based meat when boiled
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Large Filets.
- Keep on low boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Large Filets until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Large Filets can be spiced, marinated, breaded and/or added to your favorite sauce.
When hydrated, Large Filets are about the size of a boneless chicken breast filet. The perfect protein alternative to chicken breast in many recipes that call for chicken breast. Pan sautéed and topped with favorite sauce. Breaded with seasoned Panko bread crumb, baked or fried and served with a lemon butter sauce. Batter and bread Southern Style for the perfect protein alternative crispy fried chicken breast or sandwich. Coat in Italian seasoned bread crumbs, pan fry or bake and serve chicken Parmesan style.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 0% Cholesterol
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- MSG Free
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Rich in Soy Protein
- Low Sodium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- High in Fiber
Available in 15 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Shelf life - 2 years. Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.