1 lb of Nature's PRIME™ yields ~5 lb of Improved Nature plant-based meat when boiled
- Add 10 cups water or broth to a 3-4 quart size pot, bring to a rolling boil.
- Stir in one package of Nature's PRIME Mini Pieces.
- Keep on low boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. For more tender product, increase the cooking time.
- Pour into a large strainer.
- Run cold water over cooked Nature's PRIME Mini Pieces until cool to the touch.
- Press firmly to remove excess water.
Cooked Nature's PRIME Mini Pieces can be spiced, marinated and/or added to your favorite sauce.
When hydrated, Mini Pieces are about the size of chopped sliced beef, chopped sliced ham, chopped sliced pork and chopped sliced chicken. Mix with mayonnaise and seasonings, serve on crackers, toast, or in rice bowl dishes. Toss in favorite dressing, add to vegetables, or omelets.
- All Natural Ingredients
- 0% Cholesterol
- Low GI (Glycemic Index)
- MSG Free
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Rich in Soy Protein
- Low Sodium
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Egg Free
- Preservative Free
- High in Fiber
Available in an 8 oz net weight, resealable stand-up pouch and a bulk 26 lb net weight, poly bag in a corrugated box.
Shelf life - 2 years. Care should be taken to ensure storage temperature does not exceed 75°F (25°C) for an extended period of time, during storage. Functional properties of these proteins are not guaranteed should products be stored above this temperature for extended periods.